Tuesday, April 06, 2004

DH clocked out of work early today, nice for him since he works 12 hour days and now softball season has started so we don't see him so much these days.

We grabbed a bite to eat at Chili's and ran to Walmart for deodorant and other toiletries. Brought the boys home McD's. Also stopped by TJ Maxx so I could see what kind of tshirts they had in as DS#2 has been harassing me for new clothes. Found some nice stuff but I can't buy any of it until payday. Hopefully they'll get some more stuff in between now and then since the things they had in stock were all picked over.

At Walmart I also picked up a Leisure Arts crochet book, 63 Easy-To-Crochet Pattern Stitches Combine to Make an Heirloom Afghan. A few blogs I follow have mentioned this book and the stitchalong on one of the crochet sites so at Walmart I saw it and had to have it. I've seen some nice color choices and I'm definitely going to change the colors as the ones called for in the pattern are rose, green and ecru and those aren't really me.

I've also become addicted to listening to an Austrailian radio station while I'm online. It's Nova 100. I'll try to add a link tomorrow. I love this song they are playing called the Bridal Train. I never hear who the artist is. They said it's based on her grandmother's life story.



No comments: