Monday, April 12, 2004

All in all a productive day around here. While watching And the Sea Will Tell on the Mystery Channel I started and finished the Crochet Me Inaugural Project. This is the first time I've crocheted in the round in a long time and my piece seems to have a bit of a tear drop shape to it. Halfway through I figured out what I was doing wrong so I'm going to attempt another one before bed. The label was off this ball of Peaches & Creme but I believe the color is either Fiesta or Mexicali, something like that. I crocheted the edging in good ol' yellow. I also seem to have some largish holes where my rounds met up but I finally figured that out too. Guess I should have done a practice piece before starting my dishcloth but que sera sera. I didn't realize how much I've missed crocheting. I hope to stitch lots of these dishcloths. Many thanks to Pam for sharing her designing talents with all of us.



Not only did I finish one cross stitch project and a crocheted dish cloth, I managed to cook dinner too. I didn't give into the urge to order pizza. YEA ME!!!!!

No comments: