Tuesday, January 03, 2006

First Finish for 2006


Didn't get a lot of stitching in this weekend but managed to finish up a little project from the summer. This project was started in August when I was stuck in the Dallas/Ft Worth airport overnight while on my way to a stitching retreat in Grand Rapids. How did I come to spend the night at the airport? Flying on the cheap. Stand by tickets are only good when you are flying on planes with more than 50 seats. The bottom word is Days. Excuse the wonky button. The design was a freebie with my fabric of the month club from the LNS. Yes, I just realized the bee button is turned wrong.

Everyone goes back to school and work today! Unfortunately I can't spend the day doing what I want, it must be spent decluttering and cleaning for a house inspection. Ick! Got a lot done yesterday, today it's the laundry room and mopping the kitchen floor.



2 comments:

Juanita said...

Oooh... nice, warm summer stitching. I like it! Congrats on your first finish of 2006.

CJ in OK ;-) said...

Your finish is cute, I like the bee just as it is. The fabric you used is really a pretty color. And any finish is a reason to cheer. Way to go.