Thursday, January 05, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

No I haven't forgotten Snowflake Mondays, I'm just having a hard time with the thread. Thread crochet is very new to me and I've been kind of distracted, so I might just have a Snowflake Saturday instead.

Thanks for the kind comments about my Flip Flop Days Finish. The fabric is JABC Green. It was a fabric of the month selection from my LNS and the chart was free with the purchase of the buttons.

The Great Cleaning Adventure is just about over. All that's left to do is to get all the laundry put away. It's a never ending job, some of it is stuff that the boys have outgrown so I'm washing and storing in the garage, but still you'd think after four days of steady washing and putting away you could see the top of my dining table.

I hope this killer cleaning frenzy will be a lesson for me to stay on track with the house. I think it's going to be fine. Ok there are some dusty baseboards, some spots on the carpet but sheesh, what do they expect on such short notice. We also need to paint but there's no time. We have spackled everything that needs repair.

No comments: