Sunday, December 19, 2004

On the Fourth Day of Christmas



A partially finished Lady of the Flag by Mirabilia is stomping her feet because she has no head or no middle for that matter. I've been informed she'd like a head sometime before next summer and would love to be holding her flag to wave at July 4th parades.

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

What appears before my wondering eyes? A plastic baggie filled with floss and a cross stitch chart that has been marked up with various shades of highlighters. What is missing from this picture? The mermaid herself! There is a mermaid on the run somewhere along the Redneck Riviera. Here's hoping she shows up soon.



On the Sixth Day of Christmas

What do I find but Designworks' Cowboy Boots ready to have a needle walk right over them.



These have been tucked away in a plastic bucket for so long that I had forgotten how much I love this design and the colors in the piece.

Today's Plan

To finish knitting a scarf for a coworker while watching the first 7 episodes of Farscape on DVD. I picked this up at Best Buy yesterday while Christmas shopping. 7 Episodes for the bargain basement price of $12.99. Then again I might just borrow DS#1's Reno 911 first season DVD set, that should be for knitting.

No comments: