Thursday, November 04, 2004

Long Week

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. It's been a long week. I stayed up almost 24 hours Tuesday and Wednesday awaiting the final outcome of the election.

I finished my L'Ete and will post a pic soon. The one I took today isn't that good but it'll have to do until I get her back from the framers. I couldn't wait and took her in tonight to be framed. She should be home around November 19th. I'm hoping to get the living room painted before I pick her up.

I'm hoping to have one more big cross stitch finish before the end of the year, Lady of the Flag by Mirabilia, but of course since I just said that outloud or rather typed it out, put it out there in the universe there's no way I'll ever finish her before the end of the year. I'd include a link to the piece but for some reason I can't seem to pull up the image from Mirabilia's website. If you'd like to try it yourself, the website is www.mirabilia.com click on cross stitch designs, scroll down to design #62 and it's Lady of the Flag. This has been a work in progress since January or February 2002.

Fall Has Arrived!

According to our local weather person it's going to be about 40 degrees in the morning. YIKES! None of us have long pants. I guess we'll all be wearing shorts and sweatshirts tomorrow morning. It'll warm up pretty early in the day but I guess this weekend will be spent shopping for some fall clothes. The boys have out grown last year's jeans.

Work Whine

I'm tired of working, 'nuff said........


No comments: