Friday, November 12, 2004

Good Mail Day

My Coats Knitting Made Easy CDROM arrived today! Now to find the time to use it. DH is going out of town this weekend but all the kids will be here so I'm not counting on getting too much computer time over the next couple of days.

I sent the order for this CDROM in to Herrschnerr's after mailing out my Lionbrand catalog order. Usually anything from Herrschnerr's takes weeks to arrive, so I fully expected all my Woolease to arrive first. Now I'm obsessing over whether or not my order and payment ever arrived at Lionbrand. I may call and check on it.

Also bought some Lavendar Red Heart at Walmart today for a shawl and I plan to use Red Heart Monet for the fringe. I agonized over whether to go with Lavendar or Orchid and decided that the Monet looked nicer against the Lavendar, then again I also loved the softness of the Orchid against the colors in the Monet, very soft and feminine.

Treated myself to some books at BooksAMillion today. Holy Blood, Holy Grail, about an alternative story to Jesus' life based on documents they found in France, I think that's what I heard about this book, and I picked up the 9/11 Comission Report. I've heard a lot of people talk about how well it was written and that it reads like a novel. That remains to be seen but I do think it's an important part of our recent history. I looked around for Stitch N Bitch Nation as it appears to be available at Amazon but didn't see it at my BAM.

Since DH gets to get away for the weekend with the guys I think I deserved these treats. I also bought stuff to cook omlettes and hashbrowns for breakfast in the morning. Even splurged on a couple of new skillets.






No comments: