Friday, May 21, 2004

Life Update

Didn't finish cross stitching the teacher gift so went to the grocery late last night and bought her a candle. Really nice melon scent. I hate these unattainable goals I set for myself, knowing when I set them they is no way I can finish by the deadline. Makes me feel like such a loser.

I've been running a fever for two days and have some kind of nasty sinus/chest cold thing going on. If it doesn't clear up over the weekend
I may have to break down and go to the dr.

I'm working tonight so the high school kids can attend their graduation.
Don't feel like it one bit but it's only a few hours. Hopefully the whole town will be at graduation and we'll be slow.

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is out on DVD Tuesday! YEA!!!

DS#2 graduated from second grade yesterday. Can't believe that summer is already upon us. Days and days ahead of me listening to these words, "I'm bored, there's nothing to do, there's no one to play with, can't we go somewhere? I don't want to eat a sandwich, I want McDonalds, I don't want to eat your scrambled eggs or pancakes I want McDonalds pancakes." Ah the joy of the summer vacation. Can I tell you how glad I am that I work two days a week. Ten hours a week away from whining kids.

I'm hoping though to actually have some stuff planned this summer. Maybe a movie day one day a week. One day a week at the waterpark(if we ever buy the season passes). Surely that will entertain them for a bit. DS#3 will want to go to the beach some. He's already told DH that every weekend is reserved for fishing.



No comments: