Monday, March 20, 2006

Weekend in Review


My progress on Houses of Hawk Run Hollow's House #8 can be viewed above. Excuse the wonky scan. I write that a lot don't I? DS#3 is addicted to Toon Town and is rushing me. I can't seem to get the printer networked with the laptop so I must use the desktop for posting pics from the scanner.

Yesterday I had to run system restore on the desktop. The cats turned off the surge protector and the computer would never reboot. What a mess. Most of our pics are still stored in the digital cameras, so that's ok. I had just transferred some important paperwork to the laptop, so that was good but once again I lost my purchased music from iTunes. DS#1 has used up all my blank CDs so I never got around to buying new ones to backup my music. I hate that!

I restarted my Alien Illusion scarf from Stitch N Bitch and am up to row 10. I have learned that when I'm knitting, if I'm going to be interrupted I need to just put the knitting down and walk away. It's for the best. I hope that this is the last time I will have to restart Alien Illusion.


No comments: