Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Blogger must have hiccuped this morning my post posted twice. Very funny since the first line was "I can count". I reckon Blogger can't count. I really don't need help making myself look foolish. I do very well on my own thank you very much.

It's dreary and rainy around these parts tonight so I plan to curl up with some tasty Brunswick stew from my work(my crockpot chicken is inedible--please don't ask). The kids had some Church's chicken and fries as per their request. I'm now trying to figure out how to salvage the crockpot chicken and turn it into something delicious for tomorrow night. Just don't have the energy to be too creative tonight. Anyway this Brunswick stew is awesome.

Maybe I'll get some stitching in tonight. I can hope. Keeping my fingers crossed that this only posts once.

No comments: