Wednesday, June 30, 2004

The last few days I've had trouble accessing Blogger from my computer. Not sure what the problem was my computer or the Blogger website.

I guess it doesn't matter since I haven't had too much to write about. Life is busy. Trying hard to get the house organized. Not making much headway. I did join Flylady. The last time I tried to add links they didn't work, but the website is www.flylady.net.

Not sure what's up with the links on my last blog entry. I did it correctly and even double or triple checked. They still came up weird.
Oh well.

Not much going on here. I'm trying to finish up a piece for a swap that is late. It's close, should have it ready to FedEx by Saturday.

Fairy Grandmother won't be finished by July 1st. Another deadline that will be missed.

Other than that I'm planning on starting the Houses of Hawk Run Hollow by Carriage House Samplings. It can be viewed at www.carriagehousesamplings.com. I believe it's under What's New. I plan to stitch it on 36ct flax linen and use DMC with a mix of GAST and WDWs.

On the crochet front I've been obsessing over all the afghans you can see while watching Judging Amy. I love them all and think I'll try to figure out some of the patterns and maybe try to copy a few of them. They seem to have aghans tossed over every piece of furniture on that show, even on the old sofa in the basement. I love that look. Something about an afghan that just makes a house feel more homey.



No comments: