Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Do you ever just feel so tired that you can't sleep? That was me last night. I'm going on my sixth day straight of work. Tomorrow is my day off and I just have to make it through 5 hours. Just five hours and I have a day off. I told DH last night that my parttime job is starting to feel like a real job and that's not what I wanted at all.

Last night I was so tired I wanted to cry. Yep, I'm a baby. Every muscle ached, I came home, showered and curled up in bed and took a two hour nap. Of course when I woke up I felt worse. I hate that icky feeling when you've slept too long to feel refreshed and just long enough that you get into that good deep sleep only to be jerked from it thus feeling cheated out of those extra much needed zzzzzzz's.

Yesterday morning I managed to stitch for a while on L'Ete. I honestly see the end in sight. It's one of my favorite pieces and I can't wait to get it finished, framed and on the wall.

Here is a partial pic of DS#3 I Spy-9 Patch quilt. My inexpensive(cheap) digital camera doesn't have a flash and whenever I backed up to get more of the quilt top in the pic it would beep that there wasn't enough light. So to stay in the light zone, I could only get about half of the quilt top in the pic.




No comments: