Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday!!!

Why am I so excited about Wednesday? It's my day off! It's the greatest day of the week. Yesterday was my birthday. I was (gulp) 41. Ouch, really hurts to type that. Not that I mind getting older(notice I said older not old) but turning 40 for me was a huge milestone. It's when baby fever hit big time. I've been bouncing around for two years over whether or not to have another baby. I miscarried a couple of years ago and that made me realize how much I wanted another baby, but let's face, I'm not a kid any more, we aren't wealthy, it's not easy for people like us to raise a child who will be college age when we are in our early 60s. Then again, I miss the whole baby thing. I miss pregnancy, I miss childbirth, I miss those quiet two am feedings when all the house is still and it's just momma and baby. DH pointed out it's not like we'll be retired at 60 anyway so what's one more baby? Only time will tell. I'm not trying but it wouldn't be the end of the world to find out I had a baby on the way.

I have a lot to do today which I hate on my day off. It's my one day to have the house to myself but I have errands to run too. I'm hoping to get things done early but I'll probably be in the car all day.


No comments: