Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Crochet Magazines

The other day at BooksAMillion I ran across BH&G's Simply Creative Crochet magazine and Woman's Day Quick & Easy Knitting and Crocheting. There are projects in both I have marked to kit up for future crocheting. The first project on my to do list is from Simply Creative Crochet and it's the Crazy Quilt Coverlet. Since I never have time to make a trip to Hobby Lobby I'm going to order the Woolease from the Lion Brand catalog I got in the mail the other day. I think JoAnn's may keep the cranberry in stock but I know I'll have to order the Loden, Chocolate Brown, Camel and Gold. I'd love to be able to run over to Hobby Lobby, I just don't see that happening any time soon. I also like the hooded car coat on the cover of the magazine.

I was going to include a link to the magazine cover but the one on the BH&Gs website is not the same one I have in my hands.


No comments: