Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Veg Out Day

Today is going to be a lay around the house, watch DVDs day. Last night I rented Mean Girls, Scooby Doo 2 and Walking Tall(DS#2 is a huge Rock fan) I have a few things that need to be finished and mailed out by the end of the week, so I really need to get my butt in gear and wrap up these projects. I'd also like to finish a couple of granny squares to add to the every growing pile. I'm still a long, long way from 144 squares.

Under Her Spell

Today's featured cross stitch piece is Mosey 'N Me's Frank's Witch Matilda. I have her boyfriend Wendell the Warlock in progress.



I still need to add a little black button to the top of her shoe but I have misplaced the package of buttons.

Since I really don't have much to write about today I thought I'd also add a pic of the boys' Halloween Stockings(they aren't actually stockings yet but you get the idea). Yes, I stitched this design 3 times and still have an aversion to DMC 712.






No comments: