Monday, October 29, 2007

13th Colony Bay

Here are a couple of updated shots of 13th Colony Bay. Part 1 to the left and my shadow is blocking a bit of part 2. We will not go into how I fell through the seat of the chair while trying to get a picture of the whole piece in one shot. I just really don't want to talk about it right now.



Here is part 2 and a bit of part 3 and I would have ironed this before the photo shoot except that my ironing board is loaded down with clutter and there just really wasn't anywhere to put it and I would have only created more piles of clutter. It's a never ending battle around here. Clutter is my Lex Luthor.


I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from 13th Colony Bay so that I can finish up some obligation stitching. Then my goal and I can't believe I'm saying it outloud because it means I will never touch this project again, my goal is to finish 13th Colony Bay--all three parts by December 31, 2007. I honestly and truly believe it's doable. I am in love with this design. It is a joy to stitch. I hate to set it aside but my swap partners are going to be a little PO'd at me if I don't meet my deadline.

5 comments:

Jacque said...

WOW..it's gorgeous..hope you're ok! : )

Suz said...

13th Colony is looking magnificent!

And for the record, I have a new office chair. I might have fallen through my old office chair some time last month, maybe, I won't say. A camera and some crafts may have also been involved with the alleged falling.

Anonymous said...

Nice, nice, NICE!! What a lovely (and large) project!! I'd love to see the finish, so I'll look forward to your December 31 post on that. LOL! Sorry to hear about the photo mishap. Hope you've recovered!

Rachel S-H said...

I just wanted to say that I just came rediscovered your blog. It came highly recommended to me at CATS last year because we were both working on HOHRH. I love your writing style and your work is gorgeous!

Michelle said...

This is so gorgeous! I cannot get over how beautiful it is - all three on one piece. Wow!