Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Don't You Hate It When.....

.....You wake up in the morning to discover that someone polished off the last of milk after you went to bed so before any kind of breakfast can be made you have to go to the store? Then you think I'll run to the store but you have to take the oldest to work in a couple of hours so why not just wait and do it all at the same time, but then the oldest(who was probably the one who guzzled the last of the milk) won't have milk for breakfast. I've opted to wait until I take the oldest to work to buy milk. He can eat an Eggo and wash it down with Sprite and be happy about it.

3 comments:

Casa Pearl said...

Arghh, hope the day got better! And I'm sure your oldest survived.

Andrea said...

Yeah, I can relate! Or equally as bad, when you go to bake or cook something and find all the milk is gone. My kids drink so much milk their bones must be like steel. Oy.

Meari said...

That's almost as bad as stumbling to the bathroom in the middle of the night and sitting down only to find out *someone* left the lid up... then to reach over for TP to find none! LOL