Friday, February 10, 2006

I'm Here, I'm Here!

Thanks to everyone for your encouragement regarding Fairy Grandmother. I feel that before these 16 days are over I'll be ready to stab myself in the eye with my #26 Piecemaker's needle.

I spent the better part of the day running errands and tonight will be spent at DS#2's basketball game. Not one stitch will be crossed until later this evening. The DH went to Memphis to visit family and took my camera. I assure you that I have made no progress on Fairy Grandmother since I placed the most recent pic of her in the sidebar. I'm going to attempt a pic in the morning with the old camera, it's kind of duct taped together but I think it will make a decent pic for my purposes.

Other news, I also need to take a pic of my pile of hexes for the Grandmother's Flower Garden Afghan CAL over at Crochetville Forum. My intention is to get a few flowers sewed together before taking a pic but who knows when that will actually happen? It's a good project when the eyes are too tired to cross stitch. The pattern was easy to memorize, I seem to be meeting gauge with each one, so it's a pleasant project to work on. Those hexes are addictive.

With DH gone this weekend I hope to get to stay home and stitch the weekend away but so far today was too busy and tomorrow morning we will be busy with haircuts, a little running around, but hopefully when that is all done I can stay home the rest of the weekend and do as I please. The kids can eat frozen pizza three meals a day for a day or two. I mean it's got your dairy, wheat, meat, vegetables. Everything is covered. The perfect meal!

1 comment:

Anna van Schurman said...

So? How are you doing?????