Saturday, September 17, 2005

Testing

Decided to try posting from the lap top and see if run into the same technical problems.

The answer, no I don't. Must be some kind of setting the kids have the desktop on at the moment. I seem to be able to write from the lap top just fun, even have paragraphs. Hmmmm. What could they have done? I even asked DS#1 what was wrong, he kept saying just use "tab". Now why should I have to use tab when all I need to do is hit enter? Someone better start telling me something or no one will be touching a computer in this house for a long, long time.

Did I mention in my earlier post about the cat pulling the wrist cord on the digital camera and it crashing to the floor? Not a good thing. The face plate came off the front, batteries went everywhere. I'm pretty sure it's beyond repair. When the DH gets home from work he's going to take a look at it but I couldn't get it to work so I don't really think he's going to be able to do much more than I did.

No comments: