Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day

Today was about as quiet a day as anyone could hope for. I spent the better part of the day working on my Barrick Samplers/Carriage House Samplings Mairmaid's Song sampler. Truthfully it's the only project I've touched all week. I'm loving it. If you scroll down about 8 designs you can see Mairmaid's Song at this link:

Carriage House Samplings - Old Favorites 2

If I can find my digital camera driver disc, I'll post a pic of my progress. I had to run system restore yet again on the family computer and the printer disc and camera discs are missing.

I took a break from my obsessive compulsive stitching to hang out at the beach for a little while this afternoon. It was a great day to be at the beach with the exception of the biting flies! I hate those things and have yet to determine what purpose they serve in the circle of life.

Here's hoping my evening will be as quiet as my day. I hope to make more progress on Mairmaid's Song. It's great to have the stitching bug back again. Seems like forever since I enthusiastically picked up my needle. Now I don't want to set it down. I dream about stitching when I'm doing something else. All I think about is getting home and settling into the old stitching spot and crossing as many Xs as time and family will allow. I know I need a life. But right now my stitching life is good!

No comments: