Friday, March 18, 2005

Two Days!

Due to nasty weather I had Wednesday and Thursday off this week. Does that rock or what? Yes, I'm a wee bit poorer but well rested and mentally prepared to deal with the public at large now. After a while I really get tired of dealing with people on a daily basis. I'm always nice and courteous but they can make me nuts!

Yesterday I had to run errands and pay bills. What a waste of a day off. I did managed to make a few detours. The first one was to JoAnn's and I picked up this:



I believe this might be the second time I've purchased this book but I can't seem to find my original. Now that this copy has been purchased, I'll find the duplicate.

Then I took a way out of my way detour to Micheal's in Destin. I used my 40% off coupon to purchase this:



But the major score of the day was 10 skeins of LionBrand Woolease in Camel for $1 a skein.



They are all the same dyelot too. How cool is that? Now the question is, what in the heck will I do with 10 skeins of Camel Woolease? I have absolutely no clue, but when inspiration hits I now have it on hand. I bought every skein they had. I had to. $1 each is just too good of a deal to pass up.

Now to get through the day at work and get ready for a nice quiet weekend at home. DH is going to watch the NCAA tournament with some friends from work tonight so my weekend is off to a good start, feed the kids, settle everyone down for the night and stitch away the evening. That thought will get me through the day. Actually the thought of stitching the evening away while watching Viggo Mortensen in A Walk on the Moon is what really gets me through the day.

No comments: