Tuesday, March 01, 2005

It's Quadruplets!

My cat Holly had four baby kittens today. They are adorable and I'll try to take a pic in the morning. Not sure how good the lighting will be in the bathroom, under the vanity where I have momma and babies safely tucked away.

Could Someone Please Tell Me.....

How in the hell they could hire Jessica Simpson to portray Daisy Duke in the new Dukes of Hazzard movie? This is a slap in the face of every intelligent southern girl. Casting Jessica to portray Daisy is insinuating that Daisy is a bimbo lacking any intelligence whatsoever. Daisy and Uncle Jesse were the ones with the brains on the show. While Daisy may have used her feminine mystique to distract the bad guys she was always smarter than the bad guys.

Yes, I must get a life but this has been bothering me for a while and I had to get it off my chest.

Why does it always rain on my day off?

Why can't it rain on a day I'm supposed to work so I get an extra day off? Why does the weather always work against me instead of with me? Yes, I need the money. It keeps me in yarn, floss, fabric, hooks, hoops, charts, patterns, you get the idea. But I'd really appreciate it if it could rain, I mean come down in buckets, either every Monday morning between the hours of 7am-11am or every Wednesday morning at approximately the same time. Why is this so much to ask? I'm not wanting it to rain every day, just a few hours one or two days a week, these specific days and hours. Come on Mother Nature, work with me, just a little ok?

No comments: