Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time Flies

13th Colony Bay




21st Century Bay

Things around here have been busy. I'm not sure what it is about spring but there doesn't seem to be many quiet moments these days.

Blame it on yarnstorm

I'm watching Doris Day movies, dreaming of Cary Grant and wishing I was in Paris. She does cover a lot of topics in her blog. They always inspire and remind me of things I love like Doris Day movies. I'm still hankering for one of the pineapple upside down cake baking pans she used in a post a while back.

Have you checked out Anna Maria Horner yet? I love her new banner. I want to make a pile of those flower pillows. Of course I have to figure out how to make them and sewing is not my strong point, but I love them. I also love the bench in the picture and if you scroll down to her muffin picture, the slipcovers on her dining chairs are to die for. Love, love, love all her fabrics.

Want some great music to listen to while surfing, check out:

Nova 100 - never more than two ads in a row-I really enjoy this station. A friend sent me a link to this online Jukebox, Playa Cofi enjoy!



The Sons I Always Wanted
When we first moved here the kids thought the beach was great, then they grew to hate it. It's probably because since moving to the Sunshine State we haven't taken a real family vacation. We live in Vacationland USA why go anywhere else? Now the middle son and the youngest son have a new found love for our beach. They want to go all the time. These pictures were taken last Sunday.









2 comments:

Anna van Schurman said...

I think that Moosewood cookbook is totally worth it--ours is falling apart. Some of our favorites include Honolulu skillet beans, coconut rice, and the lemon date bars. Go for it!

Lucy said...

You know how many people are envying being able to take beach pictures right now? (especially when we have snow flurries in the forcast for the next few days!)