Monday, January 28, 2008

Shores of Hawk Run Hollow

(click on the picture to make the image bigger)
After you do that go to Carriage House Samplings and show Kathy Barrick-Dieter the love.
How gorgeous are the Shores of Hawk Run Hollow? I want to live there. I want to look upon the open sea waiting for my ship to come in. Whoops, waiting for my love's ship to come in. It'd be nice if it was a ship stocked with gold doubloons.
Updated pics of 13th Colony Bay tomorrow.....I know you're holding your breath in anticipation......

5 comments:

Barbeeque4 said...

I saw this today and immediately sent and order to Drema. I need this piece!!!! The best of the three!

Stitch Wizard said...

I just absolutely love Shores of Hawk Run Hollow!!! I didn't get the other two Hawk Run Hollow designs but this one is a must have for me!! It is absolutely beautiful! My DH is from Maine and he and I would both just love to have this one for sure. I can hardly wait!!! Debby :)

Laura said...

I have this one on order also. It is gorgeous. I think it is my favorite of the three.

J Rae said...

This is by far my favorite in the series. Maybe it's because we live near the water that we like it so much. :-) Who knows! But, it sure is great!

mar77721 said...

I just found your blog today. I love it!! Was about to start VOHRH and then saw Shores was coming out. VOHRH took a major back burner. Got my SOHRH in and threads but sadly no fabric yet. So I stare at it daily and remember my days living on the Jersey Shore! I'm definitely starting this one as soon as I find my fabric.