Monday, May 17, 2004

Made a quick run to Walmart today to scoop up that lime yarn and bummer, there was only 5 skeins. DS#1 wants a solid afghan, so that just wasn't enough. The yarn is Caron Simply Soft Brights. I tried my JoAnn's today too and they didn't have this in stock at all. Guess this gives me a good reason to make a Hobby Lobby run this weekend. My B-plan is to use Caron (or is it Red Heart's Lime Baby Soft?). It's a nice color, just not glow in the dark bright. I thought about using it as filler along with the bright lime and I decided it just wasn't going to look right.

I did manage to pick up some chicken and salad fixin's for supper tonight so it wasn't a wasted trip.

Well it's back to DS#3's quilt. I'm bound and determined to have all those rows sewed together before bedtime tonight. It doesn't help that I took a three hour nap this afternoon.

No comments: